[OS X TeX] An EndNotes-importable Mac OS X Bib Tool

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 2 16:36:43 CEST 2002

I've been struggling with using EndNotes still-in-classic while doing
all my work in OS X.  The struggle is that copy from Classic doesn't
seem to always register as a paste in OS X.  I can paste from EndNote
into the Classic Scrapbook, but not into any OS X applications.

But hunting around this morning, I discovered Bookends which is OS X
compatible AND CAN IMPORT MY ENDNOTES DATABASE!  Hooray!  It does export
BibTex darn well (in fact, it outputs BibTeX formatted better than
EndNotes seems to).

FYI:
http://www.sonnysoftware.com/aboutbookends.html

Mark