[OS X TeX] WrapFig

mahakk mahakk at das-dock.de
Thu Jul 11 10:31:14 CEST 2002

"Ahmed Hussein" meinte doch tatsächlich:

> I would like to use the wrapfig package. I got the wrapfig.sty file and I
> put it in ~/library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/.
>
> It does not work, and I got "Environment wrapfigure undefined" error. Can
> someone please advise me on how to include packages. I am using the latest
> version of teTex and iTexMac. Thanks.

in order to make tex aware of new packages, you'd normally have to type

    texhash

in the terminal and hit return everytime you add new packages.
as far as i can tell, texshop doesn't require this step, so texshop may
perform this action on-the-fly, but i don't know for sure.

itexmac *may* require texhash, so you may try this and report. :)

you could also try and place wrapfigure.sty inside your project-folder
(where the document is located) and try using it again. if THAT doesn't
work, then something may be wrong with the package (or your usage of it
<g>).

hth
good luck

"help" (no quotes) in the body.