[OS X TeX] An EndNotes-importable Mac OS X Bib Tool

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 23:15:20 CEST 2002

Thanks for the recommendation, Fredrik.

I thought I might mention the link to BibDesk:
http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~mmccrack/bibdesk.html

I've heard from a few users who used EndNote to export into bibtex and
then switched to using just BibDesk, and I don't know of any major
problems with that. (Does anyone want to enlighten me about what data
you might lose in exporting into bibtex from EndNote?)

As an aside, I try to be very receptive to user suggestions - many of
the new features in the last two versions are directly taken from
suggestions, so keep that in mind if you find that nothing quite fits
the bill.

-Michael

--
Michael McCracken