[OS X TeX] Problem with iTeXMac 1.2RC2

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jul 27 01:18:51 CEST 2002

Howdy,

I'm sorry to put this on this list but my e-mail is being rejected by the
sourceforge mail server.

I've been using iTeXMac 1.2b4 with few problems and I've really enjoyed
being able to set up projects to use a macro set I wrote that emulates some
of the simple troff mm macros that I like to use for everyday things.

I just picked up iTeXMac 1.2RC2 (although the About Box still says RC1) and
the text of the file doesn't show up in the text window; the window remains
totally blank.  Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.