[OS X TeX] Installation of Adobe Euro fonts

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Tue Jul 2 11:31:53 CEST 2002

Now that I've installed CM-Super fonts using the dedicated i-Installer,
I'm trying to suppress the custom fonts installations I did in my
~/Library/texmf/ folder. Thus I have to convert my installation of Adobe
Euro fonts.

Is this proper way to do it, compatible with updates, i-Installer
operations etc.: move everything to texmf.local as follows:

- move the .pfb files to
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/type1/adobe/eurofont/

- move the .tfm files to
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/tfm/adobe/eurofont/

- move the .map file zpeu.map to
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/dvips/config/

- edit /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/web2c/updmap.cfg and add the
line (overcoming the fact it's a read-only file):

Map zpeu.map

- in Terminal.app:

sudo texhash

- in Terminal.app: