[OS X TeX] A4

Yves Gaudemer gaudemer at ipgp.jussieu.fr
Wed Jul 24 16:20:49 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have read on the TeX on MacOSX page that teTeX sets the default paper
size to A4, but Acrobat keeps telling me that the paper size of my pdf
documents (I use TeXShop on a G4 Cube with MacOS-X 10.1.5) is 215.9 mm x
279.4 mm which, I think, is the size of US Letter. I have run both

sudo texconfig dvips paper a4

and :

sudo texconfig pdftex paper a4

but to no avail. What puzzles me more is that I manage to generate the
correct A4 size on my IBook with the same configuration (OS, TeXShop,
etc)... What should I modify on my G4 Cube ?

Thanks in advance,
Yves

--
Yves Gaudemer