[OS X TeX] xmltex with Gerben Wierda's distribution?

Eric Gillespie epg at pretzelnet.org
Tue Jul 23 06:30:49 CEST 2002

I recently installed TeX via Gerben's i-Installer, and i notice
that it includes the pdfxmltex command, but it doesn't seem to
work.  Note that i have tried and failed to get xmltex working
before, on a Debian GNU/Linux system.  Does anyone know what's
wrong, and how to get it working?

0 ~% pdfxmltex test.fo
fmtutil: no info for format `pdfxmltex'.
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.00b-pretest-20020211 (Web2C 7.3.7x)
kpathsea: Running mktexfmt  pdfxmltex.fmt
fmtutil: no info for format `pdfxmltex'.
I can't find the format file `pdfxmltex.fmt'!

Thanks in advance.

Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg at pretzelnet.org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett

"help" (no quotes) in the body.