[OS X TeX] Two new releases (experimental): ghostscript 7.05, CM-Super

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Jul 1 12:24:38 CEST 2002

Two new i-Packages have been released:

	* ghostscript 7.05
	This is the last ghostscript release. It produces output (on my
system at least that is rather unusable when viewd with TeXShop, Preview
or any other Cocoa app, but the output is fine in Acrobat, so I assume
this is a Mac OS X 10.1 Quartz issue. Do not install this when you use
Cocoa apps for viewing

	* CM-Super
	This is a release (note: 60MB or so) that contains fonts and map
files to use CM-Super. Installation also regenerates the map files so
that the cm-super fonts are used.

To install: run i-Installer with administrator privileges (you can do
this by running an i-installer from TeX-fat or TeX-thin.dmg because
those will ask you for a password. Or use Pseudo.app). Then open the
following URL's:

	For ghostscript 7.05:		http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-packages/gs7.ii

	For CM-Super:			http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-packages/CM-Super.ii

For information, go to http://www.rna.nl/tex.html