[OS X TeX] Only referencing once

DOUSSON Christophe FTRD/DTL/LAN christophe.dousson at rd.francetelecom.com
Mon Jul 1 09:37:25 CEST 2002

I think that you can do something with the acronym package.

I don't test that but what about something like:

\newacro{Foo}{Foot \index{Foo} \cite{foo:program}}

And after that, you can use \ac{Foo} in you doc.

If it does not work, I guess you can extract ideas in this package in
order to write your command.

Le jeudi 27 juin 2002, à 04:48 , Serge Cohen a écrit :

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.

    Christophe Dousson
    France Télécom R&D, DTL/TIC
    2 avenue Pierre Marzin, 22307 Lannion cedex, France
    tel: (+33) 2 96 05 21 99, fax: (+33) 2 96 05 19 56