[Mac OS X TeX] Excalibur and TeXShop '.tex' files

William Duckworth wmd at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 15 22:16:07 CET 2002

If you hold down Option+Command upon dragging a file, this forces the
icon to highlight and the app to try and open the file even if it
doesn't recognize the file type in OSX.

Dr. William Duckworth II       email: wmd at iastate.edu
326 Snedecor Hall              phone: 515-294-7766
Iowa State University          fax:   515-294-4040
Statistical Laboratory and     Spring 2002 office hours:
Department of Statistics         M 9a, W 3p, R 8:30a, F 1p
Ames, IA  50011-1210           http://www.public.iastate.edu/~wmd/
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.