[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop PDF Printing

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 30 20:48:34 CET 2002

Folks,

Apple's pdf routines have some problems printing on dot-matrix printers.
See the bottom of the TeXShop page for a list of the current problems.
You can easily check if a problem is due to TeXShop or to Apple;
open the pdf file in Preview and print there. If printing is still bad,
the problem is due to Apple. Adobe Acrobat Reader
does not use Apple's routines, and therefore is immune from these bugs.

These printing problems have been reported to Apple, but I encourage
users to file bug reports with them as well.

Dick Koch
koch at math.uoregon.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.