[Mac OS X TeX] OzTeX 5.0b7 -- yet another teTeX/gs shell :)

Hemant K. Bhargava hkb at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 18:07:50 CET 2002

Dear Andrew -

Thanks for your message and for setting up the new version of OzTeX.

One thing that will concern most potential users (And current users of
TeXshop/tetex) is how they can run OzTeX while maintaining their existing
file structure for packages, bib files, eps/pdf files, etc. Can you suggest
a good solution for this?

Best wishes, From an OzTeX deserter ...

--On Monday, January 21, 2002 11:44 AM +1100 Andrew Trevorrow

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.