[Mac OS X TeX] nsf fastlane

tom keyes keyes at chem.bu.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:34:25 CET 2002

Hello,
 I'm using teX+Ghostscript in TeXShop so i can use .ps graphics. When i
tried to submit a .pdf o fastlane  got a msg that my pdf had been prepared
with an unacceptable creator, or something like that. i see they ban
ghostscript older than 6.5 and i think that's the problem, tetex has 6.0
something.
 Then i tried a pdf that i'd made with pdfpages to extract just some pages
and they accepted it. I suspect maybe after pdfpages has worked on the doc
it's not so apparent that it was created with old ghostscript?
 Would appreciate suggestions on how to best meet fastlane requirements and
also use postscript files as graphics.

Thanks
Tom

"help" (no quotes) in the body.