[Mac OS X TeX] pybliographer

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 17 18:38:52 CET 2002

>During a past discussion about bibliographies pybliographer was
>mentioned.  Has anyone gotten it to compile on OS X.  Generally
>speaking is there anything in the configure and make files I could
>check for to see why it isn't compiling on OS X?  Thanks!
>
>Gina Wilson
>Ph.D. Candidate, Chemical Engineering
>University of Michigan
>ginaw at engin.umich.edu

Heinrich Giesen has done some work to bring Bibliography.app to Mac
OS X.  You can download his handiwork at
<ftp://ftphost.uni-koblenz.de/outgoing/People/giesen/Bibliography-2.1.p.b.tar.gz>
(200 KB)

This probably only counts as an alpha version, but you can see where
it's going and send him comments at heinrich.giesen at t-online.de

Troy.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.