[Mac OS X TeX] TexShop and syncronicity: it is possible?

Alessandro Languasco languasc at math.unipd.it
Sat Jan 26 09:59:58 CET 2002

Dear all,

I recently saw on a pc laptop the combination
Miktex + Winedt and I thought that it is very good.
In particular  that they was able to  implement
the feature called  "syncronicity" in Textures.
I was really surprised !!

The structure of Miktex seems (to me) similar to the one of
TeTeX; the previewing facilities of texshop are better...
but their syncro implementation is cool...

Is there any chance that a similar tool could be added
in a next version of TexShop-TeTeX package?

What do you think about that?

Bye,
	Alessandro

"help" (no quotes) in the body.