[Mac OS X TeX] BibDesk beta testers wanted

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 06:21:10 CET 2002

If you are interested in trying out BibDesk, the Bib-Manager I mentioned
a couple of weeks ago, I've posted it to
http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~mmccrack/bibdesk.html

If you do try it out, please send me an email. And of course, feel free
to offer suggestions and report bugs - it's all in the readme.

The everpresent disclaimer: this is beta software, and I mean it - so
don't use it on crucial data unless you've got backups! Don't experiment
right before a paper deadline! There are some cases where you might lose
data that I mention in the readme, but the program warns you about it.

One last note: I know that it doesn't do everything - I intended it as a
complement to other tools, at least initially.

Enjoy!
--
Michael McCracken
michael_mccracken at mac.com