[Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell

Martin Stokhof stokhof at hum.uva.nl
Sun Feb 10 21:58:22 CET 2002

At 11:15 -0500 on 10/02/02, Gary L. Gray wrote:
>It is doing the same thing to me. For example, it doesn't know:
>
>\emph or \textbf
>
>amongst many others.
Works for me.
I followed the instructions. The first time, after the required
logout-login, TexShop complained that it could not locate the spell
checker. After a restart, however, everything worked fine. I checked
the examples mentioned, but they are ignored as they should. Strange.

Martin Stokhof

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.