[Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 03:28:05 CET 2002

(could you provide URLs please?),

I'd be very happy if this story turned out to be false, or false enough
not to concern Tex users. Here is the Url

http://forums.maccentral.com/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news020219osxphp&
Number=96403&page=&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&part=&returnto=http://maccentral.
macworld.com/news/0202/19.osx.php

if it fails to work here is how you find it: go to maccentral.com and
read the story on the new system release at the top of the page. Scroll
down and you will find in the notice boards a discussion of fonts
failing under the new upgrade, in particular Fontographer produced fonts.

As Michael Murray suggests, maybe Fontographer is not required for the
adaptation.

I can confirm, however, that I have one conspicuous font problem and
another bug related to TexShop display.

Adrian Heathcote