[Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 02:28:51 CET 2002

Thanks---this is very useful information. Just one thing though---on the
maccentral discussion boards last night, mention was made of the recent
upgrade (10.1.3) not supporting any fonts made or modified with
fontographer. Moreover a senior Apple spokesman said that this would
*not* be fixed in a later release. Where does this leave those who want
to use Lucida Bright or Minion in TeX?

I have to say that this recent "upgrade" looks like another case of 5
bugs removed, 10 bugs introduced. Gives a new meaning to backward
compatibility.

Adrian Heathcote

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.