[Mac OS X TeX] Emacs (no X11) with LaTeX installer (experimental)

Enrico Franconi franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 00:06:45 CET 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb, 2002 Chip Brock wrote:
>I've a pretty standard TexShop installation with of course tetex...

OK, I've found the problem, sorry. I can't upload the patch now,
but you can patch it yourself. You should add
tcsh -c "..."
to the last two lines of the file ~/Library/mac-emacs/bin/dvipdf
The last two lines should look as follows:

tcsh -c "dvips -ta4 -Ppdfq -G0 -f $infile -o $base.ps"
tcsh -c "gs -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -
dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -
dAutoFilterGrayImages=false -dGrayImageFilter=FlateEncode -
sOutputFile=$outfile -sPAPERSIZE=a4 $base.ps"

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.