[Mac OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #223 - 01/30/02

Benji Fisher benji at e-math.AMS.org
Fri Feb 1 03:53:19 CET 2002

John Vokey wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, at 06:00  PM, Dick Koch wrote:
>
> > These printing problems have been reported to Apple, but I encourage
> > users to file bug reports with them as well.
>
> I'd love to.  How?  Is there a bug report email address for OS X?

     I do not have an e-mail address, but this looks like the right web page:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/

HTH					--Benji Fisher

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.