[Mac OS X TeX] [ANN] iTeXMac 1.0.15

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Feb 26 18:45:45 CET 2002

On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 03:04 , Adrian Heathcote wrote:

> I will try this but the spelling of altpdfLATEX came from the output
> log. It is not my spelling but iTeXMac's.

The command is called altpdflatex, just like pdftex is also all
lowercase.

It might be possible to run altPdFLatEx on a HFS+ file system when it is
called with a full path, because HFS+ is case preserving but not case
sensitive. I.e. /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-
current/altpdfLatEx.

However when you rely on unix shells, paths and so on, they are mostly
case sensiitive.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.