[Mac OS X TeX] Aspell

Ullrich Steiner u.steiner at chem.rug.nl
Fri Feb 8 11:40:21 CET 2002

you mean in the "Services" menu?  It is not supposed to be there - not
all "services" show up in the service menu.  The service menu preforms
something with text that you have selected in a Cocoa application.  This
is not the case for some services, such as spelling of the autocompleter.

To change the speller you want to use, just open the "Spelling" Dialog
box and select the spelling service from the pop-up menu there.

Something different:  did anyone succeed in compiling further
dictionaries.  This doesn't seem to work for me.

Ulli

On Friday, February 8, 2002, at 11:30 , Michael Murray wrote:

> OK I have the spelling checker working in TeXShop and when I open
> Edit > Spelling it gives me a choice os Aspell so I assume
> that this is working. But there is no sign of Aspell in
> services for TeXShop or TextEdit.
>
> Is this how others are finding it ?
>

> Michael
> -- _________________________________________________________
> Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
> Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303 3696
> University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
> Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
> Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
> PGP public key:
> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

--------------------------------------
Ullrich Steiner
Department of Polymer Chemistry