[Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac viewer

Ullrich Steiner u.steiner at chem.rug.nl
Tue Feb 12 17:24:23 CET 2002

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 04:51 , Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 12:40 , Berndt Farwer wrote:
>
>> After installing the latest teTeX package iTeXMac no longer uses the
>> built-in viewer. It always launches Acrobat, which I do not want! Is
>> there any way to re-activate the built-in viewer? The menu item does
>> not seem to work ...
>
> It is *very* unlikely that this behaviour has anything to do with
> installing the TeX package. I am no iTeXMac user (I had problems, so I
> am waiting for a next release) but I would try removing the preferences
> with a problem like this.

I am using iTexMac together with the latest version of the TeX package.
I don't have this problem - everything goes fine (except that compiling
now is faster with fewer messages as was written by others).

Try erasing the file comp.text.tex.iTeXMac.plist in
~/Library/Preferences.  Presumably, the setting which viewer to use is
saved there.

Ulli

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.