[Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac

jerome LAURENS jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Feb 21 10:24:46 CET 2002

Le mercredi 20 février 2002, à 03:23 PM, Jerome Dubois a écrit :

> Hi,
> I love very much iTeXMac, but how can I change the size of the
> characters in the tex editor ?

menu format, change font

unfortunately, the change will appear only the next time iTeXMac
launches. I know this is not cool, but I thought people were not
changing fonts and colors so often. Preference pane needed...

Do not forget to use iTeXMac apple help (and comment), it is indexed so
you can just ask

'how do i change the size of the text editor font?'

gives the answer...

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.