[Mac OS X TeX] [ANN] iTeXMac 1.0.15

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 16:38:41 CET 2002

Jerome---I've just installed this new version and I get the same error
message that I got with an earlier one. What am I doing wrong? (I
installed as per instructions.)

Adrian Heathcote

/bin/tcsh...
source /usr/share/init/tcsh/login
source "/Applications/iTeXMac.app/Contents/MacOS/pathMaker"
${iTMCompile}
exit
altpdfLaTeX: Command not found.