[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop and pTeX

Dr. Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Feb 14 01:13:37 CET 2002

  I noticed that in the latest incarnation of TeXShop that there is now
support for MacRoman, ISO Latin, and MacJapanese character sets.  This
would seem to imply that TeXShop can be used for Japanese as well.  It
would be nice to be able to use Japanese in addition to English
editing.  Does anyone out there know how to implement this (e.g. where
to get and how to install pTeX and get it to interface to TeXShop?).  I
am also curious to know if interfacing to pTeX would break the
connection to teTeX (this would be bad).  Thanks for any help.

							Paul Fons

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.