[Mac OS X TeX] Fink, system-tetex, and latex2html

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 00:28:30 CET 2002

>hi
>I've been wondering about latex2html and intrigued that you've managed to do
>it. However, I'm not sure I understand the ultimate result here. Can you
>summarize that previous exachange regarding what needs to be done? I've
>already got tetex installed (I use TexShop) and also fink (although I didn't
>install TexShop via fink).
>
>thanks!
>
>Chip Brock

Hi Chip

I think the conclusion is that we are not sure what is going on yet !

I haven't seen anyone report that they have it working.

Regards - Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt