[Mac OS X TeX] pdf presentations

Gérard Degrez degrez at vki.ac.be
Wed Feb 6 13:45:06 CET 2002

>Dear Gérard,
>
>Do you happen to know how to include sound
>clips in pdftex too?  I have been looking
>for a way to be able to play short sound
>clips, of music, speech, and sometimes other
>sounds, in presentations, without having to
>leave the slide viewer (Adobe, for eg).
>
>Seeing your code for including video clips
>made me wonder if you might know about
>sound clips too.

Should work exactly the same for sound clips, with small changes in
the pdfmark instructions (for detailed info about pdfmarks, see the
pdfmark primer by T. Merz. I send it to you directly in a separate
mail). If you send me a sound file, I can give it a try.

Gérard

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.