[Mac OS X TeX] Re: eps drawings (Mac OS X)

Paulo Abreu paulotex at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 09:14:10 CET 2002

>What are OS X'ers using to produce eps drawings?
>
>Ted Rogers

Beware of Illustrator. The Eps it creates don't work with psfrag. I am very happy
with the Student's edition of macromedia's Freehand 10, although it only
imports eps it created. To import other eps, I have to convert it to
pdf. I really must try the omnigraffle, I've heard a lot about it!

Paulo

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.