[Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1

Joshua S. Hodas hodas at cs.hmc.edu
Sat Feb 23 03:28:30 CET 2002

>I have just finished a nice Applescript wrap around emacs 21 on Aqua
>which allows for drag-and-drop of files to open them, automatic
>plan to have an installer with all the auctex/latex files and the
>wrapper file soon. I'm travelling this week so be patient.

Could you post the code of the core of this script (the part that
handles the drag and drop) in the meantime? I'd just like to see how
the unix/applescript integration is handled in a simple code example.
That will be enough to get me started.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh Hodas / Associate Professor        Office Phone: (909) 621-8650
Director, Computer Science Clinic       Clinic Sec'y: (909) 607-8379
Computer Science / Harvey Mudd College  Home Phone:   (909) 625-1179
1250 North Dartmouth Avenue             E-Mail:       hodas at cs.hmc.edu
Claremont, CA 91711                     WWW :  http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~hodas/

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.