[OS X TeX] MathTimes-Textures to Mac OS X?

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Aug 12 00:42:18 CEST 2002

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 10:47 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I'm very confused by this URW issue, I thought the Adobe fonts present
> in Mac OS X were used.
>
> But yes, the updmap script itself at
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/config/updmap says:
>
> [snip]

> and its config file at /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg
> says:

Note: if you have updmap.cfg, you should not have the updmap script in
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/config. The updmap in .../config is
old-style updmap, the updmap.cfg is new-style updmap. So whatever else,
you have a non-valid mixed environment and it may give you trouble.

The new updmap program lives in the same directory as all other TeX
programs: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/... Try 'which updmap' from the command
line.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.