[OS X TeX] outlining and TeX

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Tue Aug 6 17:55:44 CEST 2002

A) By meta, you mean type escape x, right? Or is there a single key out
there that I'm missing?
B) Cool! Way cool!
C) How do I make latex files automatically enter outline-minor-mode (I
can't see using outline-mode by itself when you can have both!)?

Joe

PS. I still can't decide which editor to use! I like them all!
Joseph C. Slater (+1)937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater

"help" (no quotes) in the body.