[OS X TeX] Omega

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 21 17:57:27 CEST 2002

I have been endeavouring to install Omega in order to use its Unicode
facility. My success to date has been limited.

Of the various front ends (TeXShop, iTeXMac) and TeX engines (OzTeX
and CMacTeX) only CMacTeX appears to have ever taken any account of
Omega, and this seems to have been removed from recent versions.

If anyone has any experience of installing and using Omega
successfully, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Malcolm Ross
--
Dr Malcolm D. Ross

ANU CRICOS Provider Number is 00120C