[OS X TeX] [ANN] New release of LaTeX enhanced mac-emacs

Enrico Franconi franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 10:53:53 CEST 2002

On April 12, Gérard Degrez writes:
> and running pdflatex from the terminal window works without problem.
> And I understand that the launching of the pdflatex executable by
> the "pdfLaTeX" item in the Emacs "Command" popup menu is specified
> by the instruction (list "pdfLaTeX" "pdflatex
> '\\nonstopmode\\input{%t}'" 'TeX-run-LaTeX nil t) in the file
> Contents/MacOS/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.el, right?
>
> So, I get back to my original question: what's wrong?

You probably belong to the very small group (2 people by now) who can
not see the path from within a tcsh launched from a program, among the
400+ who installed mac-emacs. Let's go offline, and I'll try to
understand your settings. In the meantime, can you please scan the file
/usr/share/init/tcsh/rc and check whether you find somewhere the path
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current ?

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204

"help" (no quotes) in the body.