[Mac OS X TeX] Seminar with TeXShop

Gina Wilson ginaw at engin.umich.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:08:12 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Has anyone used seminar (for producing overheads and presentations)
successfully with  TeXShop?  The graphicx package causes the paper size
to be portrait and much bigger than 8.5 by 11 and the actual overhead is
stuck up in the left corner.  I was wondering if anyone else had this
problem.  Also - is there a package for presentations that works better
with TeXShop?

Thanks
Gina

"help" (no quotes) in the body.