[Mac OS X TeX] Printing problem with TeXShop

Alessandro Languasco languasc at math.unipd.it
Thu Sep 6 14:43:54 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi all,

I recently upgrade TexShop-TeTex to 1.12 version for TeXShop
(and the corresponding one for TeTeX) and now I am not
able to print the lectures of my new course.
It seems I have a font problem because the italic
words are printed with another fonts.
I tried also to reinstall all the package with no results.

Tring to print with Acrobat Reader I have a error message
"CAAA+CMMI12 fonts not found. Substituting with...."
I see the log of the TeTex installation and seems good (to me...)

Please help me!  thanks a lot !!

Alessandro

Alessandro Languasco, Ph. D.
Dipartimento di Matematica Pura e Applicata
Universita' di Padova
Via Belzoni 7
35131 Padova (Italy).
Phone: +39-(0)49-8275958