[Mac OS X TeX] texinfo problems

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Oct 25 12:10:59 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Remove the following directory:

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/pdftex/texinfo

run texhash

and try again.

Explanation: texinfo has been updated in my teTeX.dmg, but an old
texinfo lives still in a pdftex subdirectory where it was necessary when
texinfo and pdftexinfo differed. The old version is found by pdftex, the
new one by tex. The old version can be safely removed now I released
last summer with an updated texinfo.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.