[Mac OS X TeX] OSX 10.1 crashes on epstopdf'ed pdf's

Georges Vael gvael at innas.com
Wed Oct 31 10:18:46 CET 2001

<x-flowed>Hi,

Since I installed MacOSX 10.1, its previewer crashes (and thus also
TeXShop) on figures  that I produced with 'epstopdf' from MatLab saved
eps files . Under OS 10.0.4 the same files did not cause crashes.

If I convert the same eps files with Acrobat Distiller, everything works
OK. I could - and will if nothing else works - reproduce all files using
Distiller, but that would cost some time as I do not keep the eps files
but rather the original figures (MatLab, Canvas etc.).

I would appreciate any thoughts/experiences on this matter.

Georges Vael
gvael at innas.com

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.