[Mac OS X TeX] New teTeX.dmg in the works

Jerry Stratton jerry at hoboes.com
Sat Oct 13 01:48:06 CEST 2001

At 10:09 AM +0200 on 10/12/01, Gerben Wierda wrote:

>On Friday, October 12, 2001, at 02:31 , James Owen wrote:
>
>> Is it complicated to add in options for obvious teX variants, such as RevTeX for all those of us writing papers for Phys. Rev. ? I only ask because I had a slightly annoying time getting RevTeX4 in the right places so that TeXShop would see it properly. They are also recommending bibtex in RevTeX 4, so including that would certainly be a good thing.
>>

>For all you people asking me to add stuff: please add where I can find it.

The ttf2tfm and ttf2pk programs can be found at cpan at http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlprod/Build/source/freetype/contrib/ttf2pk/

I had to download the entire directory from freetype on down. But once compiled, it doesn't appear to require freetype (however, I haven't had a chance to use either of them yet--I'm planning on trying to import a truetype font this weekend).

Jerry
--
jerry at hoboes.com         Negative Space    http://www.hoboes.com/
                                           e-mail help at hoboes.com
They chose three in the morning because Arthur had heard that you are most likely to get into an accident if you are driving around about three in the morning, and he had a strong suspicion that if they were to find the Earth at all, it would be by accident.
--The Shopping Cart Graveyard (http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/Graveyard/)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.