[Mac OS X TeX] embedding fonts

V. Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 3 03:54:39 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>
Sorry, I accidentally deleted your message in response to my post about
embedding fonts.

I think the problem is that I'm trying to embed multiple master fonts, and
that ps2pdf needs to be properly configured to do this. I know it's
possible, because I have received pdf files made this way, but I can't seem
to figure out how to do it myself.

if you have any ideas, I'd be very grateful to hear them. Else I will post
to a postscript/gs newsgroup instead.

Thanks.

-------
V. Vatsal