[Mac OS X TeX] bibTeX Tool

Arun Mangalam arun_mangalam at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 19:46:34 CEST 2001

<x-flowed ISO-8859-1>You're welcome!

To anyone just getting this message, be aware there are 2 unrelated
"bibtool" utilities running around in the net. The seemingly "newer" one
at
     http://bibtool.sourceforge.net/
is not as useful/powerful as the "older" one
     http://www.dante.de/CTAN/biblio/bibtex/utils/bibtool/
The one at sourceforge will be renamed soon because of the confusion.

- Arun

On Thursday, October 11, 2001, at 12:11 PM, J.Huelsmann wrote:

> Thank you for the useful software hints.
> I tried them all (and found some more at
> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/), eventually I decided for the UNIX
> utility: bibtool, (excellent you added the compile instructions,
> Arun) because I don´t need Classic and it uses the original .bib file.
>
> --Jan--

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.