[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 14:14:09 CET 2001

<x-flowed>What happens if there is an error ?  I tried putting

setenv TEXEDIT "/usr/bin/bbedit"

in my .cshrc file.  When I get an error I hit `e return' but I don't
go to BBEdit.   Before I did this setenv it would automatically
go to vi when I did 'e return'

Where is the editor set ?  I found no mention of editors in
the teTeX doc's.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303 3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt