TeXShop External Editors (was Re: [Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX)

Cyrill RŸttimann ruettimac at dplanet.ch
Wed Nov 14 18:42:58 CET 2001

<x-flowed>
On Mittwoch, November 14, 2001, at 05:43  Uhr, William Adams wrote:

> Richard said:
>> Allowing TeXShop to use external editors is high on my "to do" list.
>
> What sort of architecture do you envision for this?

As a textures user, I am happy with the provided menu. Plus, I can
customize that menu. For me it is a huge improvement, if there is a
customizable menu in TeXShop where I can pick code-fragments.

Probably this menu is built up from a XML-File which you can edit easily.

Regards,

Cyrill

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.