[Mac OS X TeX] editors

david craig dac at panix.com
Thu Nov 22 02:53:10 CET 2001

> you should make sure you download the LaTex glossary for BBEdit

I find that it slows down switching back and forth between BBEdit and
other applications terribly, so much so that I just can't bear it.  (I
find it much more limiting than Alpha's rich TeX environment anyhow.
I, too, am sticking with Alpha in Classic.  Somehwat to my surprise,
it's almost the only Classic application I find myself using.)

Apropos of nothing, Mathematica for OS X 10.1 is due out next week....

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.