[Mac OS X TeX] (More) wishes for TeXShop

Jacques Distler distler at golem.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 16 07:48:31 CET 2001

<x-flowed>While we're on the subject of features dearly missed, here are a couple
of printing features from Textures that I find sorely lacking in TeXShop

1) Print odd or even pages only (under MacOS Classic, applications could
add their own app-specific options to the print dialog box; is this
possible under OSX?). Very useful for duplexing "by hand", etc.

2) Custom paper sizes (this would normally appear in the Page Setup
dialog,
  'cept the Page Setup dialog is grayed out in TeXShop).

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.