[Mac OS X TeX] OzTeX configs in TeXShop?

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Nov 20 16:06:41 CET 2001

<x-flowed>On Tuesday, November 20, 2001, at 09:07 , david craig wrote:

> Is there any way to tell TeXShop/tetex to scan this folder for
> config/style/whatever files?  (I don't really need two copies of
> everything, and I'm not that interested in committing to the texmf tree
> at this point anyhow.)  I've only barely begun to take a look at
> TeXShop, so I know this may be a hopelessly naive question.

The simple answer is no. teTeX is very powerful, but at the cost of
complexity.

But the directory structure is not that complex. Use
	~/Library/texmf/tex for tex, latex, style etc
	~/Library/texmf/fonts for font stuff

If you want everything in one directory, make those directories symbolic
links to that one directory.

BTW, TeXShop has nothing to do with it.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.