[Mac OS X TeX] editors

Holger Schulz kuddel at informatik.uni-siegen.de
Wed Nov 21 18:16:52 CET 2001

Hi everybody,

i just discovered this list and now I should count as newbie here. So it
might be, that the questions I have have already been discussed. Let me now
if I'm boring you.

I'm working a O MacOS X machine for three days. TeX is the most important
applcation to me. Formerly I've been working with OzTeX and Alpha under
MacOS 9.x.

I found the TeXShop and I thing it's a good one. Clicking one button and
receiving a PDF output is very Mac like. But i'm used to various features
of Alpha and so I'm looking for a similar one for X or a possibilty to use
the 9 version of Alpha together with teTex.

has anybody an idea? Which editors do you use with OS X?

Thank you in advance.

hs

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.