[Mac OS X TeX] Thanks

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Nov 4 12:54:34 CET 2001

<x-flowed>Thanks to Ross Moore, Richard Koch, and Gerben for straightening out the
situation with the respect to the most recent releases. The
clarifications are most welcome.

I think that there was an en passant explanation of something that had
bothered me that I hadn't brought up: in an earlier release of TexShop I
found that certain symbols would appear in the screen version of the pdf
but not print---ie they would simply be "holes' in the print out. It
happened once with fi and fl ligatures; in another document it was
certain math symbols. It looks as though the newer version of pdfTeX
might solve this problem!

Thanks once again for taking the time.

Adrian Heathcote

"help" (no quotes) in the body.