[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone _use_ OS X TeX for productivity?

Greg Starr starr at unm.edu
Mon May 14 14:51:47 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>My documents have LOTS of mathematics...LOTS and LOTS of equation
environments, lots of different typestyles.  Doing it all "raw" from
the keyboard would be incredibly frustrating.  I guess I'll stick
with Alpha/Textures and 9.1.

	--greg

>>If so, what do you use for an editor?  Without an editor w/plugins
>>for the numerous structures in TeX, how do you get anything done?
>>
>>Just curious...
>>
>>	--greg
>>--
>>*****************************************************************
>>* Greg Starr, Professor                    ASME Faculty Advisor *
>>* Department of Mechanical Engineering        ph (505) 277-6298 *
>>* University of New Mexico, Albuquerque NM 87131   FAX 277-1571 *
>>* email- starr at unm.edu  WWW- http://www.me.unm.edu/~starr/      *
>>*****************************************************************
>>

>Hi Greg,
>
>I use TeXShop.  I am using it for productivity things. I guess I have
>never used any of the structures features of Alpha and have
>never used emacs  so I tend to
>start with a standard pro-forma and I either remember or look
>up latex constructions I need.  I like it.
>
>Michael
>--
>Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
>Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
>3696
>University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
>Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
>Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
>PGP public key:
>http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt
>"help" (no quotes) in the body.
>This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.